Every day is a school day!
With a huge capacity for learning and development I genuinely value knowledge and its profound implications on our lives.
I have dedicated my professional career to the art of simplifying the transfer of information in whatever capacity I’m required. Simple and direct communication is my preferred style.
As unique individuals we all have a preference for how we like to receive and absorb information. My facilitation and training style is one of openness, inclusion and focus on the individuals’ needs rather than the generic delivery of data or content. All learning outcomes will be achieved but in a manner than connects individually.
Since completing my Train the Trainer certification in 2011 I have successfully delivered accredited (to QQI Level 6) and non-accredited and customised training for clients, support agencies and public sector bodies.
Examples of training courses delivered and deliverable include;
- Interview Skills Coaching for Managers
- Communication & Customer Service Skills
- Personal Effectiveness & Personal & Professional Development
- Career Planning workshops
- Time Management
- Start Your Own Business workshops – 1-day and 4-day duration
- Supervisory Management
- Leadership & Development
- Training & Evaluation (aka Train the Trainer)
- Managing People & Motivating Staff workshops
- Team Alignment Workshops – ½ day and 1-day duration for companies
- Organisational Health Check-Ups – ½ day facilitation sessions for companies